How to Report Windstorm Damage


Greater Spokane Emergency Management is collecting information from residents and businesses on damage and losses suffered during the November 2015 windstorm. If your Spokane County home or business sustained damage as a result of the storm, you may be eligible for federal disaster assistance as you begin to clean up. Follow the important steps for reporting damages to personal property at this link. If you have any questions, please contact Gerry Bozarth at 509-477-7613.


Comments are closed.